Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sorry, I am even later this year than last.......

Here is our exchange list for 2014:


Steve and Family BUYS FOR Riley
Ghia and Kirk BUYS FOR Carver
Jason and family BUYS FOR Steve and Family
Christie and Family BUYS FOR Ghia and Kirk
Riley BUYS FOR Christie and Family
Carver BUYS FOR Jason and Family

Carver is on the list for this year, will be off again for his mission.


Review your lists from the past and see if you want to add or change anything. Steve and Shelly we have never gotten a list from you guys (guess you are happy with what you are getting!). If you want to submit changes email them to me ASAP, as I am sure everyone will want to get their shopping done soon, and I will put it on the blog.
Same as last year - keep the budget between $35-$45 for the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment