Friday, December 4, 2020

Riley

Riley and Busca


This has been a tough year for everyone. Especially in the socializing department. I have lots of great neighbors around my little place, but what's the point if we can't all get together this holiday season, for a dinner, or game night? We are all trapped in our homes trying not to contract the dreaded COVID. Do they even remember that I live here? This place is so quiet. So, this winter I have decided to let my neighbors know that, yes, I am still around. I have made it my goal to contribute to the usual neighborhood chaos in a couple of ways:


First i like to open all my doors and windows and play my extensive vinyl collection as loud as my sound system will go. (this works best best first thing in the morning or very late at night) This is the album i wish i had, to to play the next time my closest neighbor is trying to do yoga. I think she would appreciate it.







Second is Busca. He is already great at making obnoxious sounds for the neighborhood but i'm not sure its enough. I believe having this bird feeder would encourage all sorts of birds to gather in the yard to make noise and leave droppings. With them as background singers i'm sure that Busca's squawks will be heard to the end of the block and everyone won't be able to forget that he likes head scratches and popcorn.






Thanks for anything you can contribute to my "We Wont Go Quietly. Neighborhood Noise and Chaos Program".  

Happy Holidays
Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment