Wednesday, November 6, 2024

Christmas 2024




5 comments:

  1. Number one on my list would be a board game! I don’t have any right now (other than chess and Chinese chess) so no need to fear that you’d get me one I already have. I like board games that are more strategy based like Settlers of Catan or Ticket to Ride. Of course also open to any other gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Family! If you don’t know already, Trevor and I LOVE music. We have a Bluetooth turntable so we can play any of our 500 albums on our fancy Bose speakers. Of all those albums though, we don’t have any Christmas music. For Christmas this year we would love to have any genre of Christmas music on a vinyl record. Celebrating in style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're kind at the point in our life where we need to stop collecting stuff. Although as Wayne contemplates retirement he's trying to decide what hobbies he wants to pursue. However, he doesn't have anything nailed down at this point. As things in the world become more chaotic I still feel a need to be more prepared. Need to rework our go bags, etc. So outdoor survival items sound good to me. Things like fire starters, water/wind proof matches, or some dry bags or I don't know. Riley, you and Trevor are outdoors people maybe you have an idea of what we should have. Or bag it and just get us something fun. I trust you. 😊 I should be downsizing, but I'm not. 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am running out of Mexican Vanilla. Wayne has bought me some in the past so maybe Conner could follow the tradition or I also like books about connecting with nature. Kirk likes all kinds of useful tool type gadgets you can find at Harbor Freight or Home Depot. I am also including a link to an attachment for an air compressor that chisels rock that he would like. We have lots of rock around here so it would be useful.
    https://www.harborfreight.com/air-impact-hammer-kit-92037.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christie read my mind. Anything survival, water purification, food storage, fire starting, solar related would be awesome

    ReplyDelete