Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ghia and Kirk

Ok, this was hard. Funny I was fine thinking of things for Kirk, but when I was trying to think of things for myself I couldn’t. So Kirk made my list.

Things Kirk likes:
  • Gadgets and handy tools, front gift section of Home Depot at Christmas has good stuff. Don’t get the mirror on an extendable arm, I got that last year.           
  • Puzzle kind of Games
  • Silly humorous stuff, almost gag gift – think rubber chicken or comics
  • Adventure or humor movies or novels
  • Not a big sweet fan but does love shortbread cookies – allergic to chocolate

Things Ghia likes:           
  • Healthy fast food cookbooks with a lot of pictures
  • Yoga Journal magazine
  • Bag of pretty beads for future projects
  • Warm fuzzy socks
  • Ballpoint pens and pretty spiral note books for writing in

Family gift:
  • Movie tickets to the Legacy Theater in Centerville
  • Gift certificate to Café Rio or a Thai restaurant in Salt Lake
  • Pizza Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment