Sunday, November 4, 2012

Our 2012 Christmas Gift Exchange

Okay, I have looked around and just haven't found a program that I liked for our wish lists.
So I started this blog.
I don't know if it is going to work,
but let's give it a try.
I have made you all authors so that you can post your wish lists.
If you prefer you can email me and I will post your
family's wish list.
Here is the Christmas exchange list for 2012.
Mom and Dad gives to Ghia's Family
Christie's Family gives to Mom and Dad
Ghia's Family gives to Steven's Family
Jason's Family gives to Christie's Family
Steven's Family gives Jason's Family

(totally random first draw of the online hat and I see how to do it next year, hope the program is still there!)
Riley is out of the exchange for this year as she is traveling and hopefully collecting wonderful presents for future years!!!!!
Your wish lists should have list of interests/hobbies
(perhaps 3 to 5) for you as a family
and also as individual family members.

If you aren't sure about family gifts, 
click here for ideas. 
You can also buy for individual family members if you want just keep it in the total budget of $35.00-$45.00 for the family.

1 comment:

  1. Note for next year. This is the website used for name picking: http://www.namedrawing.com/index.php

    ReplyDelete