Sunday, November 22, 2015

Okay, on my view of the blog, Ghia's comment is hidden unless you know to look for it and click on it, so I am going to post it so that everyone will see it without having to look for it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok some how I published on this blog before but even with Christie’s written directions it isn’t working for me. So, I’m going to try posting this as a comment and see if it shows up.
Everything on my old list is still accurate, except the pizza pan. I did think of a couple things I could add.
 

Kirk keeps loosing his tape measures so I figure he needs a couple more. He likes the orange construction ones because the bright color is easy to find but any size and style would be great. Get as many as you like he will find a place to use them or at least be able to find one when he needs it.
 

My request is similar. I need as many reading glasses as I can get. A set from Costco would be nice or I like the fun frames at Michael’s. I need 1.5 or 1.75 power.

Thanks, ghia

No comments:

Post a Comment